Wednesday 14 December 2011

Thoughts about Brut

I have been experimenting with many ideas for the magazine advert which I will be producing for our group. The new colours which we have agreed on is blue. I have decided to have the bottle as the main focus point with some graphics around the bottle itself. I'm not sure how I'm going to convey the retro perspective apart from the logo itself. I will further develop this idea on paper and see how it looks. I have researched into the previous TV adverts however I couldn't find any old adverts which is a shame as this would have helped me greatly.


http://www.brutformen.co.uk/gallery/

I looked at the new printed adverts which were on the website. The adverts are very similar to the website design. I may ask Milly to send me her website design and style my printed ads from her website as this is what the company have done already. The adverts which already exist have a slogan, this is something which I would like to produce for my own. I will be producing two different final rendered pieces and I will show a range of thought processes in the PowerPoint, which are currently in my sketch book. I will be scanning these in and putting them in the PowerPoint to show my own personal development.

I have finally decided on my final logo design which I will be showing in the power point and discussing why I have chose that particular design. The colours again are blue for this design. The materials I have used are pencil crayon as I felt that felt tips was too strong for the look I was going for and also too childish. The crayons gives the logo a soft look and fits in nicely with the design. I'm really happy with the outcome of the final logo. I'm looking forward to seeing the final outcome of the printed advert. I may design one on Adobe Illustrator to see how it would look digitally, rather than hand drawn. However I'm not sure if I will have time, we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment