Wednesday 5 October 2011

Presentation on 2D animation

We was given a task last week which we had to produce an presentation on either Adobe Photoshop, NTSC, 2D animation, 3D animation or digital video editing. Our group which included me, James and nick and we chose 2D animation. We discussed which parts of 2D animation we would research so we could come back and put the information together in a power point. I chose to research Walt Disney as his the most famous 2D animator to date. We was meant to meet in the library on 04/10/11 to put the power point together, however I wasn't feeling very well so I emailed my information to Nick so he and James could put the power point presentation together. I felt bad about this, as I had let the group down so I arranged to meet in the library the next day, we meet and discussed who was saying what and in what bit of the presentation. I felt that we worked well as a team as we all researched our own part and didn't let each other down.

We kept in contact throughout the week to discuss the work we had to produce. The presentation itself I thought was a success, we didn't over pack the power point with too much information so that our audience wouldn't get bored. I felt that I should of looked up more whilst reading my information out to the group and because of my cold my voice wasn't very loud and don't think people at the back of the room could hear. I felt that the other people in my group explained there parts quite good. The rest of the groups presentations were interesting and more well thought out than others.

Overall I thought that our presentation was alright for our first presentation, however there are a few elements I would change which would include looking up at my audience when speaking as I have already mentioned in the previous paragraph, but however I believe that was my only problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment