Sunday 8 January 2012

Other Successful Aftershaves Continued..

Diesel 


The brand Diesel was born 20 years ago and today its a international design company which make jeans and casual clothing as well as accessories. It is present in 80 countries and has almost 50 company owned stores. Renzo Rosso founded the company in 1978, he wanted to be a leader. He found many creative and talented people who were innovators like himself. He wanted to come up with a more imaginative line of clothing that was already available in other stores. He gave his new designers stylistic freedom, in which he was hoping that they would produce clothing that was perfect for people who follow their own independent path in life. Basically people who show their individually through the way they dress.

Diesel's most historical moment include the mine stones like 1978 which was the creation of the brand name and 1991 which was the beginning of the marketing strategy and the 1996 which was the opening of Diesels first flagship store on New York Lexington Avenue. Since the beginning, Renzo Rosso believed in addressing the world with one product and one language, and one of his first steps was building a solid platform across all 5 continents. The production of denim jeans is based exclusively in Italy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5KHHuJgc90

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYi7ZScqsPc&feature=related


This are examples of the adverts which have been produced by Diesel. I particular like the first one that just shows the just the bottle of itself that is surrounded by white space, this is a style which I would like to experiment with, I will be trying some different type faces to see if I can make my slogan more visually attractive as I feel at the moment my slogan is too basic. My slogan is be a real man. I feel that this could be improved greatly by the use of a nice typography. The second advert is similar too others that I have looked at. This seems to be the main style for most fragrances.I feel that this causes the advertisement to lose its originality. I don't want this for my own advert. So I will be shying away from this idea. But I do like the colours of this advert as it does look retro, as this is where I want to take my advertisement I will be experimenting with this colours to see if it works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment